Administrative Officer | German speaking
🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 €30K-42K / year • 🚀
Germany, Düsseldorf • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an international company in fashion and textile
- Your profile: A sales professional looking for a new career adventure
- Your mission: support the sales’ team activities
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Administrative Officer | German speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is involved in selling fashion and textile products internationally.
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position can be either a Full Time or Part Time position
- Is there a WFH policy? There’s no WFH policy for this job
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work! You can earn up to your yearly salary amount!
Their core mission: provide the best quality of products in textile and fashion
What is this job about?
As an Administrative Officer, you will mainly support the sales’ activities. On a daily basis , you will be in charge of all activities related to sales’, from order processing to customer inquiries.
You responsibilities are divided in different categories:
- Assist the Sales team with order follow-ups
- Check customers’ order information (correct styles, prices and delivery dates)
- Discuss about product shortages with customers
- Register all orders in the delivery schedule with relevant information (contract number/ customer/season/ product details/qty/ value/ cut-off date/customer delivery date…)
- Discuss any delivery change with the customers
Customer Template Completion
- Complete customers’ template supplier copy if necessary adding all information related to the order ( style references, COO, wash care instructions, fabric comps, product features, EAN’s)
- Ask the order processing team to assist with adding EAN codes
- Collaborate with the Customer and HK Marketing teams
- Make sure that order information about customers are properly received and ready to upload
- Update and schedule delivery with information provided by China including ETD and ETA dates
- FOB (Free On Board) orders: arrange shipping documents, proforma invoices, and customer details
- Keep track and record all order-related changes ( delays,shortages,customer delay approvals,etc.)
- Provide clear delivery instructions to forwarder (walkers) on the Pre-Alert system
- Request direct bookings with customers when needed
- Achieve the best in-house date results in collaboration with other teams and customers
- Consolidate orders when possible to reduce delivery costs
- Keep the delivery schedule and booking information up to date
- Maintain a clear log of all changes to orders from ex-factory to delivery to last mile
- Collaborate with customers in case of delay or refusal and manage rebooking of goods
- Make POD’s request when missed cartons from GEFCO are reported
- Manage claims and credit notes for non-delivered goods
- Provide HK team with “unshipped reports” when requested
- Check & send invoices to customers based on their requirements
- Keep the delivery schedule up to date with the invoice number and date of posting
- Collaborate directly with the order processing team in case of invoice queries or discrepancies
- Monitor AR activities every week
- Chase payments with top customers
- Report serious payment issues to you Line Manager
- Complete claim forms according to the company’s requirements
- Forward inquiries to your Line Manager for further actions’ approval
- Forward any claim number to customers
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: bilingual in German and proficient level of English (B2)
- Great administrative and coordination skills
- Ability to maintain good relationships with your clients
- Great interpersonal skills
A previous experience (1 to 2 years) in sales and retail is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus! :)
Who is this job made for
Any junior professional looking for growth in their sales career, or interested in the fashion and textile industry.
Important: This position is based in Düsseldorf, Germany. You can either apply to the full time position or the part-time one :)
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an exciting SaaS company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).