Administrative Officer | French-speaking
🏆 >6 months of experience • 💰 €28K-35K / year • 🚀
FR, Neuilly-sur-Seine • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an growing health insurance company
- Your profile: a junior professional looking for a new career adventure in customer service
- Your mission: engage with clients and manage valuations with other team members
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is involved in the insurance industry. They provide innovative health and life solutions for companies worldwide, and also provide various services to facilitate prevention and quality of life within companies.
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Neuilly sur Seine, France
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes! you can work remotely 2 to 3 days a week
Their core mission: revolutionize the healthcare system.
What is this job about?
As an Administrative Officer, you will mainly be in charge of inquiries received from the customers. On a daily basis, you will find solutions for them, and make inbound calls, and give advice and information.
- Assess and handle customer claims
- Communicate phone and email with insurance companies
- Manage direct billing process and portfolio of customer with partners worldwide
- Regulate cost-related health care for policyholders and third parties.
- Manage e-claims as well as invoicing.
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Advanced level in French and English (C1+)
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months of experience in administrative services
A previous experience or knowledge in these following is highly valued by our partner and could be a great plus:
- Customer Service
- Back-office management
- Experience in a multinational or international environment.
Are you ready to start your career journey in a worldwide company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).