Administrative Accountant – Italian-speaking (part-time)
🏆 2 years of xp • 💰 - / year • 🚀
ES, Valencia • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: international leader in Facility Management.
- Your profile: financial administrator seeking a part-time position for 6 months.
- Your mission: Invoice Management for Italian suppliers.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Administrative Accountant – Italian-speaking (part-time) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international company in the field of Facility Management.
Their mission: improve facilities to maximize people's performance.
What is this job about?
In this position as Administrative Accountant you are the main contact for Italian-speaking suppliers.
- Invoice Management: from receipt verification to accounting
- Ensure the correct payment of suppliers
- Take care of the bank reconciliation
- Support the financial department in their needs
Who is this job made for?
Professionals in the field of financial administration/accounting looking for a part-time opportunity!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficiency in Italian and either English OR Spanish
- 2 years of experience in financial administration
- Experience in invoice management
- Knowledge about how to support the financial department
- Experience executing payments to suppliers
- Experience in SAP, NetSuite & Oracle
Important: This contract is only part-time (20 hours per week) and fixed for around 6 months! To speed up the hiring process you need a NIE and Spanish social security number. The job is based in Valencia!
- Organized & detail oriented
- Fast-learning & flexible
- Responsible & positive
Are you ready to jump into a new adventure? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).