Accounting Assistant (Internship or CDI)
🏆 Junior • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
FR, Lyon • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: specialist for children's bedroom decoration.
- Your profile: career fresher looking for a first job in accounting.
- Your mission: manage financial paperwork and more!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Accounting Assistant (Internship or CDI) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a French brand specialised in children's bedroom decoration.
Their core mission: make childrens' rooms a beautiful and cosy space.
What is this job about?
In this position as Accounting Assistant you support the team in all topics concerning payments.
You will be mainly working with the software CADOR. Here are some of the tasks you will handle.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Processing business expenses
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Preparing forecasts for annual budgets
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
- Helping with administrative paperwork
- Taking care of the tax return management
Who is this job made for?
- Young graduates planning to kick-start their accounting career.
- Accounting students looking for their end-of-studies internship.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in English amd fluency in French
- First experience in French accounting
- Experience using an accounting software
- Willingness to do more than only data entry (law, admin, subvention, classifying files, etc.)
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge in bank score (pointage)/ debit credit/ lettering (lettrage)
- Outstanding memory / multitasking skills
- Very good Excel skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Proactive & autonomous
- Highly structured
- Curious – you're not afraid to ask questions!
- Honest – you share your opinion!
- Fast learner & open-minded
- Experience working with CADOR
- Successful experience in an accounting cabinet
- Knowledge of Macbook
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Lunel. This little but cute city is located in the south of France, only 30 minutes from Montpellier.
What you get in return
- The opportunity to take great responsibility from day one
- The chance for quick professional growth
- Regular trainings to improve your skills
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).