Advertising Account Strategist | Nordic market
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
DK, Barcelona • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: global technology company providing marketing and advertising solutions
- Your profile: Marketing & Advertising professional with an interest for ad tech industry.
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Advertising Account Strategist | Nordic market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner specializes in delivering advertising and marketing solutions to help brands, publishers, and retailers to reach and monetize their audiences. Selling B2B worldwide, our partner continues to simplify Ecommerce.
Their core mission: continue to optimize their client’s businesses and increase sales
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Strategist, your goal is to grow key accounts and develop relationships within the Nordic market.
On a daily basis, you will manage a portfolio of key accounts. You are in charge of developing strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients’ stakeholders
- Follow your accounts and ensure great customer success
- Optimize existing campaigns to improve performance for our clients and maximize revenue
- Analyze performance metrics to identify and develop personalized solutions for your clients
- Liaise with other internal teams to communicate client expectations
- Plan, forecast and negotiate yearly budgets
- Discover new business opportunities by up-selling and cross-selling within existing accounts
- Prepare presentations as part of quarterly business meetings and define long-term action plans
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Marketing and Advertising professionals with great interest in ad tech industry
- Professionals with great practical experience in the Nordic market
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in any Nordic language and English
- Min 2-3 years of experience as a marketing & advertising professional (ideally in the ad tech industry)
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Online Marketing, Advertising and Display Advertising
- Knowledge of the Nordic Market
- Experience in managing and growing accounts
- Experience in B2B
- Knowledge of digital strategy
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
- Analytical skills
Having prior experience using CRMs is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Relocation support for those moving from another country! (Flight + 1 month of accommodation in Barcelona + administrative support)
- Private health insurance
- Ticket restaurant card
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Working station cost reimbursement within the budget approved
- Hybrid working policy + possibility to work from different country up to 1 month per year
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).