Account Stategist | Czech Market
🏆 > 2 years of xp • 💰 €35K-40K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: An expert of E-commerce
- Your profile: A junior sales professional with an interest for Marketing and B2B E-commerce.
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio for the Czech Market .
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Stategist | Czech Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is focused on technology and marketing, to promote in the best way their partners’ activities on their platform.
Their core mission: Provide a better experience of the E-commerce industry for all companies.
What is this job about?
In this role as an Account Strategist, your goal is to grow partner's sales within the platform for the Czech market.
On a daily basis, you will manage your client portfolios’ top accounts. You are in charge of the sales cycle as well as strategic operations conducted to promote the projects you’ll participate in.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Provide solutions and an excellent service to your clients
- Liaise with other teams to communicate client expectations
- Handle the final part of the sales cycle from negotiation to closing
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
- Accompany the clients throughout their digital strategy process
- Discover new business opportunities by engaging in a long term relationship vision with clients
- Drive new ideas and a engage in the further development of the company’s solutions
Who is this job made for? 🤔
This position is perfect for junior salesperson with an interest in Marketing and Advertising strategy
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Czech and advanced level of English (C2)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Marketing/Advertising and B2B Sales
- You have a previous experience in Marketing and Digital Marketing tools (Google Ads,Analytics, Online Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM),etc.
- You already have knowledge in the Czech Market
- Great [C-level] communication
- You feel comfortable with short and long sales cycles
- Outstanding negotiation skills -You know how to ask the right questions
Working mindset 💡
- Dynamic team player
- Good communication and presentation skills - You know how to be persuasive
- Great listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
Having a first experience in an ad tech agency is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this posituon, you will need to relocate to Barcelona,Spain, or you can be remote anywhere in Spain .
You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position , as the company is not providing any visa or working permit.
What you get in return
- The company is offering amazing relocation support for people arriving from a different country 😍, including:
- A flight ticket
- One month of accomodation in Barcelona
- Administrative support
Are you ready to start an interesting career journey in an innovative company? Please apply! or share it with a friend 😊