Account Manager | Scandinavian market
🏆 +3 months of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Basingstoke • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading manufacturer of Golf equipment and accessories
- Your profile: sales or customer-facing professionals looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading manufacturer of Golf equipment and accessories. Well-known for being one of the most innovative companies in the industry, they aim to do anything in their reach to help golfers in their improvement!
Their core mission: provide the most innovative and high-quality golf-related products in the world!
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Manager, your goal is to manage accounts ensuring great customer satisfaction within the Scandinavian market.
You are in charge of maintaining and enhancing customer relationships by building trust, and resolving issues promptly and effectively.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Liaise with the Area Sales Managers of the company to coordinate outbound sales and service phone calls
- Acquire customers, organize their onboarding, follow the accounts and ensure great customer success
- Identify problems and find the right solution
- Support the Sales team to reach annual sales targets
- Maintain regular contact with your clients through different channels (mostly on the phone)
- Manage all customer interactions using a CRM system
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with company’s Ambassadors and other key influencers
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
- Understand new customer needs
- Drive new ideas and a engage in the further development of the company’s products
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Junior Sales/Account Management professional looking for a new challenge
- People with a strategic vision that enjoy to manage projects and constantly grow results
- Building collaborative and trusting relationships comes naturally to you
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in either Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish AND advanced level in English
- At least 3 months of experience in a similar role (sales, customer service or related customer-facing roles)
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and solve problems
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
If on top of this all, you are passionate about golf, you are the perfect candidate.
What you get in return
- Relocation package, flights to Basingstoke and flights home (twice a year) + assistance with living expenses during the first 3 months
- Lots of golfing discounts
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home policy: 2 days at home, 3 in the office
- Holidays and birthday off
- Young, dynamic environment
Important: For this position, you will be working in Basingstoke, UK. The company is offering to sponsor visas for those without.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).