Account Manager – Media Industry (Senior + Junior)
🏆 2-6 years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
GB, Sheffield • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: news leaser in sustainable finance.
- Your profile: sales professional with experience in the Media industry.
- Your mission: manage and grow your portfolio of finance professionals.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager – Media Industry (Senior + Junior) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leader in the world of news and event services in the sustainable finance industry.
Their core mission: support local stores to grow their business on the internet.
What is this job about?
In this position as Account Manager you work with some of the largest names in the finance industry.
On a daily basis, you provide them with events, advertising and content solutions across different platforms.
- Managing existing advertising and sponsorship accounts across a portfolio of events and digital platforms
- Working with clients to deliver tailored products
- Creating new business opportunities with senior decision makers within financial institutions
- Understanding the evolving industry and working with the senior management team to identify new products and revenue streams
- Working with the internal team to deliver success across all business-lines
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for experienced B2B sales professionals with deep understanding of the Media industry.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English and either French, Spanish, or German
- 2-6 years of experience in Business Development in the Media industry (advertising, events, web subscription, communications)
- 2-6 years of experience in B2B sales
- Motivation to work in Account Management (70%) as well as Business Development (30%)
- 2-6 years of experience working in European markets
- Consulting sales approach
- Great interest in sustainability issues or global affairs
- Deep knowledge of the Media industry
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- You are a creative thinker
- Dynamic & team player
- Autonomous & target-oriented
- Curious & fast learner
- Methodical & resilient
- 2 years of experience in sales in the Financial sector (Banking)
Important: For this position it's best to work from London, but you are free to work remotely from all over Europe.
Are you ready to join this continuously growing team and take part in their international development? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).