🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 42K+10K / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: freelance consulting marketplace in Europe
- Your profile: natural sales mindset with an interest for tech industry
- Your mission: grow accounts and built long-term relationships with your clients
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing. Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Manager, your goal is to grow key accounts and develop long-term relationships with your clients.
On a daily basis, you will identify and contact potential clients. You are in charge of the final part of the sales cycle, from negotiation to account management.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Acquire customers, organize their onboarding, follow the accounts and ensure great customer success
- Liaise with other teams of the company
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
- Understand new customer needs and offer them the right solutions
- Discover new business opportunities by up-selling and cross-selling within existing accounts
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Sales professionals with interest in tech industry.
- People with a strategic vision that enjoy managing projects and constantly growing results.
What do you need to apply?
Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch and an advanced level of English (C1+)
Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions (especially managing complex sales processes in a B2B environment)
Business Degree or equivalent
Great C-level communication
You thrive in a scale up and dynamic environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Curious personality
- Hunter mindset - you never give up!
- Overall positive attitude
Having knowledge of the tech industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you have a Master’s Degree in Business, you're the perfect candidate.
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position**.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).