HR Consultant / Partner Success Manager France
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €25k / year • 🚀
FR, Nantes • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 20,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as HR Consultant / Partner Success Manager France isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 20 people from 14 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Partner Success Manager, you will join the Account Management team and work directly with Blanca Montero (co-founder and Head of Sales).
Your mission: delivering the right candidates to our clients and growing our relationships over time.
What You Will Do
- Work with our French clients on their active recruitments and ensure their satisfaction
- Define the hiring plan and scorecard for all their open jobs (profile searched, timeline, etc.)
- Translate this understanding to all teams involved in each job (talent attraction and assessment teams)
- Gather feedback from your clients and iterate on their needs
- Rely on a our proprietary recruiting methodology and deliver the right candidates to your clients
- Participate in a very strong (and international!) team dynamic that will stimulate you on a daily basis
- Analyze your KPIs to see how we can improve
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocate as soon as it is possible.
What You Bring
- You have a native level in French and are proficient in English (C1).
- You have at least 1 year of experience working as a recruiter (agency or internal recruitment) and being in touch with Hiring Managers.
- You know how to to advise Hiring Managers during their recruitment process.
- You have several strategies to solve hiring problems.
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You have experience in C-Level communication.
- You are a reactive, dynamique, and resolutive personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You keep a good level of organization around you.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- You have first experience in B2B Sales (lead generation, prospection).
- You speak German at a professional level.
Note: We are only 3 years old. You should know what's waiting for you if you join a startup in this phase :).
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Great bonus system to motivate you to you reach your targets
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.