Account Manager Germany
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
DE, Munich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading rental company.
- Your profile: fresh graduate motivated to work in business development.
- Your mission: grow and maintain the company's portfolio of German clients.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager Germany isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a rental company mainly operating in the tourism sector. Founded in 2013, the company now has more than 100 employees and is offering its services in over 50 countries.
Their core mission: become the world leader in their sector.
What is this job about?
In this position as Account Manager you will join an international team consisting of people from countries such as France, Italy, Croatia, and Greece. Within this team you will be in charge of integrating new partners!
On a daily basis, you are in touch with (potential) clients via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc. Your tasks consist of 50% Sales and 50% Account Management.
- Prospecting potential clients (e-mail, phone, etc.)
- Onboarding new gained partners as well as clients (B2B & B2C)
- Developing the commercial relationship with main partners in Germany
- Helping your partners to understand how the platform works
- Being co-responsible for executing Prospection Team goals in Germany
- Gathering customer feedback to participate in the upgrade of the company's services
Who is this job made for?
- Fresh graduates with na great sales mindset planning to start their career abroad.
- Everybody who just started their Business Development career and wants to gain experience in an international fast growing company.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and English
- First hands-on experience prospecting clients (cold emails, cold calling, etc.) OR great sales mindset
- Previous experience in Account Management or Business Development
- Strong organization & interpersonal skills
- Top communication skills
- Outstanding ability to explain difficult things in an easy way
- Great negotiation skills
Working in a startup requires a special mindset. Make sure you know what is waiting for you!
- Energetic & agile
- Goal-oriented – Hunter!
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Work hard, play hard ;)
Extra points for experience with/in:
- B2B sales
- Upselling processes
- E-commerce or the tourism sector
- CRMs (especially Zendesk)
- New market opening
And if on top you speak Dutch, you're the unicorn we're looking for! (But who believes in unicorns anyway :P)
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Barcelona.
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).