Account Manager - Germany
🏆 2 years of xp • 💰 €32K - €35K + Bonus / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment
- Your profile: ambitious career fresher with entrepreneurial interest
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's partner portfolio
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager - Germany isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Manager, your goal is to help partners from the German market increase their sales, using the marketplace.
On a daily basis, you will negotiate, try to sell additional services and train suppliers to make the most out of the platform. You are in charge of building a mutually beneficial relationship with German partners.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing partners
- Handle re-negotiation of contract terms (prices, delivery costs, etc.)
- Contribute towards the company goals by optimizing processes
- Discover new business opportunities and implement effective actions
- Up-selling other services within existing accounts
- Give training on how to use the partner backoffice
- Follow the accounts and ensure great partner success
Who is this job made for?
- For fresh graduates who want to start their career in Paris.
- For agriculture and e-commerce enthusiasts that know how important a great partner experience is.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level of German and English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Purchasing or Account Management
- You are analytical and understand the business vision
- You feel comfortable communicating through different channels such as phone, email and video call
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Ability to create convincing documentation to be sent to partners
- Dynamic team player
- Ask the right questions and have good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator -Strategic
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
Having some previous knowledge about e-commerce and project management can be highly valued for this position. If on top of this all, you are passionate for the sector and speak French - don't say more - you are the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to the region around Paris, France.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).