Account Manager | German-speaking
🏆 >3 years of xp • 💰 £25K - 35K (no OTE) / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, London • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a global company in the insurance industry
- Your profile: a junior professional interested in Account Management
- Your mission: meet the warranty demand and grow it within the German market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is aw worldwide company in insurance. They provide B2C products and administration services for customers internationally.
Their core mission: revolutionize the warranty services worldwide.
- Do you sponsor visas? The company does not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in London,UK
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? You can work remotely 2 days per week
What is this job about?
As an Account Manager, your goal is to meet the target regarding the demand and growth for German-speaking clients.
- Handle a range of customers (dealerships)
- Provide excellent customer care and support on a daily basis
- Follow-up open quotations in collaboration with the Sales team
- Act as the key point of contact with dealers while managing registrations
- Complete registrations promptly to embed sales (daily phone calls, multiple inboxes, system naviogation, notes, etc.)
- Train new clients through introductory calls
- Perform general administrative tasks (emailing, claims, letters, invoices, translating documents,...)
- Accompany dealers during their customer process (repair, claims or appeals) and help them access warranty websites
- Liaise with the Claims Manager and escalating claims when necessary.
- Connect with prospects, and demonstrate the company's presence through customer experience.
- Train dealers to use the extended warranty websites
- Upsell products with current clients and prospects within the market proactively
- Monthly review products sold to customers
- Preserve effective professional relationship with internal colleagues with the company
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: an advanced level in English and German (C1+)
- At least 3 years of experience as an Account Manager in the insurance and finance industry
- Articulate and ability to perform in a client facing role
- Ability to travel occasionally (10% of travelling)
- Ability to create partnerships with customers, teams and across the company
- A previous experience in working across teams
- Capacity to translate documents
- Driven and committed
- Self-motivated and organized
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Great administrative and negotiation skills
- Fast learner and proactive
- Ability to multitask
A previous experience or knowledge in these following subjects is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- A previous experience as a customer care
- An experience handling customers in an account management environment
- A previous experience in onboarding new clients, registering details and deliver portal training
- An previous experience in managing policy changes and communicating them to customers
On top of that, if you speak at least 3 languages,... you're the perfect candidate!
- A company pension scheme and private medical insurance
- A Medicash subcription
- A Group Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Flexible Working Policy and Cycle to Work Scheme
Are you ready to boost your career experience? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).