Operations Manager | French & Spanish-speaking
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 50K-60K / year • 🚀
FR, Lyon • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: information technology company providing HR digital solutions & services
- Your profile: professional looking for a new challenge!
- Your mission: lead the development of the French market
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an information technology company providing tailored solutions & services to help their clients engage better with their employees and customers.
Their core mission: improve efficiency and profitability for their clients.
What is this job about?
In this role as Operations Manager, you will be a key player in the opening of the French market, and responsible for the operation of the portals and the adaptation of the company’s content to local needs. To achieve this, you will use your great communication and interpersonal skills to work closely and coordinate with different teams, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the company’s partners
- Keep regular communication with partners, identifying their needs and proposing solutions
- Manage various service launches, including coordination with the various teams and areas involved
- Provide dedicated operational and technical support via email and phone, and escalate issues to the operational teams accordingly
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to maximize upsell & cross sell opportunities
- Request material for the creation of offers and promotional content
- Setup, review, manage and coordinate with merchants and customers to confirm and validate promotions created for our portals
- Provide support for any incidents related to promotion content or service functionality
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in Spanish and French, and intermediate level in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management, account management or partner success
- Experience with CRMs and HR tools
- Knowledge of basic office tools (Excel and Google Drive)
- Experience or knowledge about digital companies and/or products
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Knowledge and experience of incentives (for HR and loyalty sectors)
- Experience in managing a team
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience or knowledge of these companies/sectors: Kalidea, Prowebce, Comiteo, HelloCSE, Club Employes, Beneficia, Tempeos, Wedoogift, ADL Performance, Edenred, Sodexo, UP International companies specializing in HR consulting or recruitment, with a network of HRDs / HRMs
- Digital profile with a strong network of industry professionals and HR professionals on LinkedIn.
What you get in return
- Mutual insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- Flexible work from home
- Language courses
Important: This position is based in Lyon, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).