Account Manager | French-speaking (Electronics)
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €50-52K / year • 🚀
FR, Remote • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: consumer electronics provider.
- Your profile: business professional with an interest in electronics and services.
- Your mission: grow and manage the network of distributors within the French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager | French-speaking (Electronics) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to creating a safe, convenient and smart life, through the use of their intelligent electronic devices, cloud-based platforms, and AI technology.
Their core mission: provide innovative products and services for workplaces, schools and homes.
What is this job about?
As Key Account Manager, you will be in charge of identifying, contacting and negotiating with new distributors within electrical channels - focused on the French market.
On a daily basis, you are in charge of persuading these electrical distributors to incorporate the company’s innovative products. You will be responsible for managing your customer portfolio, continually analysing competition within the market and identifying improvement strategies.
- Contact new distributors within electrical channels (electricians, installers, carpenters…)
- Develop relationships with distributors and convince them on the functionalities of the company’s products
- Manage the price and the offers on your channels
- Propose marketing and communication improvement strategies for your customers
- Develop the turnover to reach targets within your customer portfolio
- Stock management
- Sales analysis
- Referencing of new products within your channels
- Analyse the competition in the market
- Propose strategies and actions to counter competition
Who is this job made for?
For business professionals with an interest in the electronics sector. Autonomous professionals who enjoy the rhythm of remote working.
If you love building collaborative relationships, whilst using strategic vision to manage projects and constantly grow results - these are all great skills to help sell these products and accomplish the mission!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French with advanced English
- Minimum 3 years working within retail of the electronics sector.
- Minimum 3 years as an Account Manager, in charge of B2B customer portfolios
- Knowledge of distributors, sellers and buying groups within the electronics sector
- Good knowledge of market research and new products
- Dynamic communication skills
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Analytical and data-oriented
It is considered a big plus if you have experience trading in the electronics sector, and is highly valued by the company.
Important: this position is 100% remote, but it is considered a big plus if you are located in Paris, France. This position will require weekly business trips, therefore you must be in possession of a valid driving license.
Are you ready to challenge yourself within the electronic sector? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).