Account Management Intern | French-speaking
🏆 3+ months of xp • 💰 €10K / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment.
- Your profile: communicative personality with a passion for data!
- Your mission: support partners in the French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Management Intern | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
Their core mission: By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
As Account Management & Partner Support Intern, you will accompany partners in the French market to help them increase their sales.
On a daily basis, you will be in charge of the onboarding of new partners. You will negotiate with them and try to improve their sales processes.
- Onboard new partners integrated into the site
- Train partners on how to use the back office
- Provide content to support partners
- Respond to any queries or concerns from partners
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via e-mail and phone
- Negotiate with partners in order to improve their sales conditions
- Develop and implement measures to boots sales:
- Organise promotional offers
- Country openings
- Integrate new products
Above all, grow professionally every day within a dynamic, international team! ;)
Who is this job made for?
For fresh graduates dreaming about living and working in Paris.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level of French and proficiency (C1) in English
- Minimum 3 months of experience working in Customer Service OR Sales
- Comfortable talking on the phone (cold calling)
- Ability to manage partners’ requests
- Ability to create proposals
- Strong digital skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Interest in the agricultural sector
- Outstanding communicator
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Extremely analytical & curious
- Team player
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!:
- You have had commercial training in support or sales
- Knowledge of CRM
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris, France. Furthermore, you must be able to sign a convention de stage.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).