🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 42K+10K (negotiable) / year • 🚀
BE, Brussels • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: freelance consulting marketplace in Europe
- Your profile: Junior Sales professional with an interest for the tech industry
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Manager, your goal is to grow active accounts and develop long-term and trusted relationships within the Belgian market.
On a daily basis, you will follow the accounts and ensure great customer success.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Acquire customers, organize their onboarding, follow the accounts and ensure great customer success
- Accompany your clients in the analysis of their organizational environments and their relationship to freelancing
- Communicate persuasively to clients the value of using a freelancing platform
- Understand new customer needs and give a quick and effective solution
- Conduct meetings and present deliverables on an ongoing basis (analyses and benchmarks, contractual follow-up points, sharing customer feedback, etc.)
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Dutch (if it's Flemish, even better) and advanced English
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, especially managing complex sales processes in a B2B environment
- Ability to organize and lead C-level meetings
- Knowledge of the Belgian Market
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
- Eager to learn
Having a Master’s Degree in Business and/or having knowledge of the tech industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Stock options
- 25 vacation days, plus the week between Christmas and New Years
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of employment
- Paid commuting expenses
- Pension scheme
- Your choice of laptop - Mac or PC
- One week onboarding in Paris
- Office in the heart of Brussels
- Company karaoke nights
- Informal atmosphere, lots of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- WFH policy: 2 days at home, 3 in the office
Important: This position is based in Brussels, Belgium. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Belgian working permit.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).