Account Manager │Dutch-speaking
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Seville, or Remote in Spain • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: innovative company providing information and services related to car repair.
- Your profile: professional with experience in B2B and excellent communication skills.
- Your mission: strengthen and develop relationships with clients while boosting sales of company products and services
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager │Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative company focused on providing all the information you need on car repair.
Their core mission: Act as the “wikipedia” for car repair and at the same time support safer, more environmentally friendly driving!
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Manager, your main purpose will be demonstrating excellent communication skills with customers. On a daily basis you will be building strong relationships with assigned customers and achieving high customer retention, acting on opportunities to sell company products and services.
- Manage customers
- Support account management and growth of revenue stream
- Identify opportunities to sell company products and services
- Oversee customer retention and sales targets
- Stay on top of industry news and trends
- Process renewals and contract amendments
- Working closely with the Customer Success, Billing, Operations, and Support departments on a daily basis
- Build relationships with key industry leaders and influencers
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for a professional experienced in B2B, ideally with an interest in the vehicle industry. This is a team that is quickly expanding all over the world, making this an exciting opportunity to join and become a key part of its growth!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: Advanced level (C1) in English AND Dutch
- Minimum 2-3 years of B2B experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience with sales technology and CRM
- Familiarity with software applications and services
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
- Organized and adaptable
Being in possession of NIE and a social security number would be a great plus
What you get in return:
- Advanced, carefully designed onboarding training
- Meal tickets
- No limits in your commissions!
Important: For this position you need to be located or relocate to Seville, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).