Account Manager | German-speaking
🏆 +3 months of xp • 💰 CDI: 28-40K | Internship: 800/month / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment.
- Your profile: career fresher or junior professional with agricultural interest
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Please note that this position may be an internship (stage) or a CDI (permanent contract), depending on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this position as Account Manager, for the German market, your goal is to leverage sales on the German market and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You will work directly with the Head of Sales and within a great international team.
Your goal: accelerate the company's international development.
On a daily basis, you will manage a portfolio of clients, negotiate contracts and discover new business opportunities with them.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions (prices, margins, targets, delivery costs and times…)
- Identify new opportunities by up-selling complementary services
- Negotiate pricing and sales terms with partners
- Optimize sales processes
- Identify your clients’ growth levers and implement effective actions (opening new sales channels, promotions, massive product additions…)
- Gain invaluable work experience, and have the opportunity to work on challenging projects!
Over all, you join a fast-growing startup and become part of a young and highly motivated international team!
Who is this job made for?
- For fresh business graduates who want to start their career in Paris.
- For agriculture and e-commerce enthusiasts with great entrepreneurial interest.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency (C1) in English
- At least 3 months of experience in Purchasing or Account Management
- Motivation to take up challenges and be a force of proposal
- Great negotiation skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- You feel comfortable working with multichannel communication (emails, calls)
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Energetic & ambitious
- Organized & rigorous
- You have a curious mind
- Independent & autonomous
- Great team spirit
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus:
- Knowledge of and interest in the agricultural sector
- Degree in Business Administration
- Interest in growing in a startup
- Ability to create good presentations
- Knowledge of tools such as CRM or Aircall
To be a great fit for this environment you should know what working in a startup is about and you totally enjoy it!
What you get in return
- Great responsibility and the chance to grow with your tasks
- A fresh work environment with a dynamic team
- Possibility to work remotely
- Free language courses
- 2 days WFH + 1 completely remote week every 3 months
Important: This position is based in Paris, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).