Key Account Manager | Chinese + French-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €36K / year • 🚀
France, Remote • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: consumer electronics provider.
- Your profile: sales professional with an interest in electronics and services.
- Your mission: manage the network of distributors within the French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Key Account Manager | Chinese + French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to creating a safe, convenient and smart life, through the use of their intelligent electronic devices, cloud-based platforms, and AI technology.
Their core mission: provide innovative products and services for workplaces, schools and homes.
What is this job about?
As Key Account Manager, you will be in charge of managing key distributors within the French market.
On a daily basis, you are in charge of ensuring the correct stock levels, analysing the competition and also maintaining profit. You are also responsible for in depth cooperation with the company’s HQ in China.
- Manage key distributors on the French market
- Analyse sell-out and stock levels
- Provide weekly stock recommendations in accordance with your analysis
- Analyse the profit level of key customers
- Implement strategy and action to reach profitability targets
- Cooperate with the HQ in China
- Provide price quotations, product line-up with team in China
- Analyse and report on competitors within the market
- Synchronize promotion activities within the company’s channel
Who is this job made for?
For business and sales professionals with an interest in the electronics sector. Autonomous professionals who enjoy the rhythm of remote working.
If you love building collaborative relationships, whilst using strategic vision to manage projects and constantly grow results - these are all great skills to help sell these products and accomplish the mission!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Chinese with advanced English and French
- Minimum 2 years working in sales within the consumer electronics sector
- Minimum 2 years as an Account Manager for B2B distributors
- Ability to negotiate and communicate face-to-face with clients
- Ability to analyse stock of distributors
- Ability to analyse pricing per market and product
- Ability to analyse turnover
- Knowledge of the French market
- Ability to report to the company HQ in Chinese
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Analytical and data-oriented
Having a first experience in technology (like dealing with installers) is highly valued by our partner, and can be a big plus!
Important: this position is 100% remote, but it is considered a big plus if you are located in Paris, France. This position will require weekly business trips, therefore you must be in possession of a valid driving license.
Are you ready to challenge yourself within the electronic sector? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).