🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
AT, London • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: a growing company in the banking industry
- Your profile: a junior professional interested in Account Management
- Your mission: develop trustworthy relationships with the customers of your portfolio
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the banking industry. They provide innovative solutions for international business for more efficient financial transactions.
Their core mission: revolutionize the banking system.
- Do you sponsor visas? The company does not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in London,UK, in Shoreditch
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? You can work remotely 1 day per week after your probation period
What is this job about?
As an Account Manager, your goal is to provide the service to your client portfolio and achieve profitability.
- Build trustworthy relationships with major clients
- Receive a deep understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Continuously propose efficient solutions to develop your relationship with current customers
- Make sure that the right products and services are delivered to the customers on time
- Act as the link of communication between customers, internal teams and third party partners
- Collaborate with management and other internal teams for new products delivery and technology implementation
- Align with regulations by monitoring customer activities
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: an advanced level (C1+) in at least one of the following languages:
- At least 1 year of proven experience as an Account Manager in B2B financial products (i.e FX/Banking/Payments)
- Knowledge about KYC and AML
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proficiency in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and proactive
- Customer centricity
- Great upselling skills
A previous experience or knowledge in KYC and AML is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Are you ready for a career journey in the banking industry? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).