Account Executive | English-speaking (Renewable Energy)
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 £40K / year • 🚀
GB, London • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: tech company providing innovative batteries to optimise electric car transport.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest in technology.
- Your mission: grow sales and manage your pipeline in the UKI market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Executive | English-speaking (Renewable Energy) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a technology company helping to innovate mobility and transport. With their portable batteries to charge electric cars (at home or on the road), they are changing people’s lives… and the planet!
Their core mission: revolutionise mobility and grow worldwide!
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Executive, your goal is to maximise sales and drive account growth within the UKI market.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, as well as managing your client portfolio and communicating effectively with clients.
- Build and maintain your pipeline of clients through prospection and customer deals
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Deliver product demos, provide technical answers and give recommendations to get the most out of the company’s products and solutions
- Work cross-functionally with the Lead Generation, Account Management and Presales Engineer teams
- Act as a the voice of the customer to the Product team
- Assist in scaling processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting… and more!
- Join a young, innovative team who are dedicated to driving growth!
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for sales professionals with great interest in technology and transport.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development in the renewable energy, automobile OR SaaS sector
- B2B experience
- Ability to handle the full sales cycle
- Knowledge of multichannel prospection (phone, email, LinkedIn)
- Ability to communicate with C-Level Executives
- Ability to work on transversal projects with the Lead Generation, Account Management, Presales and Engineering teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
Having experience working in an Internet or SaaS company is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to London, England.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).