Account Executive Spain
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
ES, Madrid • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS scaleup.
- Your profile: great sales person with experience handling complex sales.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of key accounts in Spain.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Executive Spain isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS scale-up helping stores to develop their revenue. With a yearly growth of over 80% the company already has more than 100 employees all around the world!
Their core mission: support local stores to grow their business on the internet.
What is this job about?
In this position as Account Executive your goal is to establish a great network and connections with technology and marketing companies.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential as well as existing clients. You are in charge of the full sales cycle – from prospection (50%) to closing.
- Identify potential customers and resellers
- Organize and lead meetings & presentations
- Manage complex sales deals and long sales cycles with different stakeholders
- Sign important deals and hand them over to the Partner Success team
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for experienced sales professionals who enjoy the challenge of long and complex sales cycles!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Spanish and proficiency in English
- 2 years of experience in Sales OR 3 years of experience in Business Development
- Experience managing long sales cycles (4-6 months)
- Experience prospecting sales points
- Ability to communicate with C-levels
- Demonstrated history of working with Enterprises
- Great communication and listening skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You enjoy building strong relationships with your prospects
- Good knowledge of resellers
- Strong knowledge of the digital industry
- Knowledge about omni-digital Customer Experience
- Hunter but humble
- Dynamic & team player
- Autonomous & target-oriented
- Hands-on you try everything!
- Curious & fast learner
- Methodical & resilient
- Experience with SaaS or working with Key Accounts
- You speak Catalan
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Barcelona.
Are you ready to join this continuously growing team and take part in their international development? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).