Account Executive | German-speaking
🏆 +1 years xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Germany, Remote anywhere in Europe, the Middle East and Africa • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner has an online modular product platform that helps product teams manage strategy, understand user needs, prioritize, and align their teams around clear roadmaps
- Your profile: Proactive, independent and confident to bring forward suggestions to the company
- Your mission: As the Account Executive you will be dealing with inbound leads, be in charge of the clients; upselling, follow up, negotiation, contracting and finally the closing of deals
- Do you sponsor visas? No
- Can you work from home? Yes, this job is remote, you just need to be based anywhere in the EMEA zone :)
- What are the working hours? Full time/40h per week
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Executive | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
- Determine customer demands then approach top companies through various channels.
- Master the product and assist customers, teaching them how the company may benefit their business
- Work with your client base to identify persistent issues and identify strategies for increasing account rollout and usage
- Bring your ideas, plans, and strategies to help the new sales team develop. Your voice and opinions are not just valued but desired :)
- For international, mid-market, and enterprise accounts, manage all inbound leads
- Hit and continuously surpass your pipeline and sales goals
- Determine fresh opportunities and customer categories to raise the caliber of the sales pipeline
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Bilingual level in German and proficiency in English (C2)
Experience: Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in direct Saas selling - This is a must
- Experience managing inbound leads in German speaking markets and international markets generally
- Experience using technological tools that help to identify client needs.
- Experience managing complex projects
- Experience of consultative selling into small businesses and mid-market segments (the latter is a must)
Who are you?
You are always striving to think outside the box and have great relationship building skills. Our partner is looking for somebody who is competitive with themselves and thus is always trying to surpass their monthly targets.
So… What else is in it for me?
- With this job you have the flexibility to work remotely in a vast array of countries! Your specific working hours are flexible too :)
- Brand new Macbook pro, notebook or monitor of your choice
- There is a special and unique learning budget which means money towards classes, books and courses
- Relocation support should you wish to relocate to Germany