Account Executive - German-speaking
🏆 Junior • 💰 €38k-46k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- Bilingual proficiency in German
- 2+ years of experience as BDR
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Executive - German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is a Legal SaaS start-up. With 2000+ customers, they are one of the European leaders in their industry. Their SaaS solution allows thousands of companies from all sectors to send, sign, and store their contracts.
As part of the Sales team, your responsibility as Account Executive is to convince German-speaking qualified leads to work with you. The contract closing is fully in your hands.
- Consulting as well as sales and contract negotiation with pre-qualified leads
- Developing in-depth expertise around the company's sector as well as your clients sectors
- Performing great app or API demos to build a deep understanding of the company's product range
- Optimizing customer satisfaction, marketing pitches, and the product together with the responsible teams
- Ensuring high data quality by working on CRM maintenance
You will be one of the first team members in the German team, so you have the possibility to build and develop processes from scratch!
You only get basic training! That means you have to be very autonomous and decide what you want to do by yourself from the very beginning.
- Language skills: bilingual German and conversational English
- 2 years of experience as Business Development Representative
- You have first experience in a B2B Tech company
- You have outstanding negotiation skills
- Your greatest skill is to put complex issues in easy words
- Like a chameleon, you know how to adapt to all kinds of situations
- You are empathetic, smiling, dynamic and like being in contact with people
- You are passionate about working in an international team
- Working style: problem-solver, rigorous, organized, autonomous
- Previous experience working in a SaaS company
- Conversational French skills
- Legal background
What You Get
- You become an early member of a young team that is set to conquer Europe
- Steep learning curve through great responsibility
- Office in the city center of Paris
- Outsourced work council that provides access to numerous advantages throughout France
- Regular meetings in one of the headquarters or elsewhere to share the company’s vision and objectives
- Free organic fruits and coffee
- Team building events
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Great bonus (up to 40%) depending on your performance
- Humility: Make mistakes (we all make them), share them, learn from them, improve.
- Trust: Trust is at the core, whether within the team or with the clients. <
- Excellence: We are demanding and so we ask you to be. Demanding to yourself and others. Let’s go the extra mile together.
- Pleasure: Without pleasure and joy at work we cannot succeed in the long run. Quarterly offsites promised.