Account Executive | German-speaking (Renewable Energy)
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
DE, Munich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: tech company providing innovative chargers to optimise electric car transport.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest in technology.
- Your mission: grow sales and manage your pipeline in the German market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a technology company helping to innovate mobility and transport. With their electric vehicle charging solutions, they are changing people’s lives… and the planet!
Their core mission: revolutionise mobility and grow worldwide!
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Executive, your goal is to maximise sales and drive account growth within the German market.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, as well as managing your client portfolio and communicating effectively with clients.
- Build and maintain your pipeline of clients through prospection and customer deals
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Deliver product demos, provide technical answers and give recommendations to get the most out of the company’s products and solutions
- Work cross-functionally with the Lead Generation, Account Management and Presales Engineer teams
- Act as a the voice of the customer to the Product team
- Assist in scaling processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting… and more!
- Join a young, innovative team who are dedicated to driving growth!
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for sales professionals with great interest in technology and transport.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in German and advanced English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development in the renewable energy, automobile OR SaaS sector
- B2B experience
- Ability to handle the full sales cycle
- Knowledge of multichannel prospection (phone, email, LinkedIn)
- Ability to communicate with C-Level Executives
- Ability to work on transversal projects with the Lead Generation, Account Management, Presales and Engineering teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
Having experience working in an Internet or SaaS company is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Munich, Germany.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).