🏆 +2 years xp • 💰 €38K-46K / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is a global behavioural marketing firm that helps companies bolster their customer experience
- Your profile: Enthusiastic, open minded with a taste for international business
- Your mission: As the Account Executive for the French Market you will establish ties with customers and help the company's growth plan.
From developing new prospects to concluding deals in your designated zone, your duties will be varied!
Job Details & Company Facts
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor for the visa but we can provide a working permit renewal
- Can you work from home? There is the possibility to work with a hybrid policy and that would be agreed upon.
- What are the working hours? Full time
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work! You can earn up to your yearly salary amount
- Collaborate with the Sales team to discover the best ways to sell the company’s product
- Work together with your Sales Development Representative to identify prospects in the French speaking market
- Build relationships with customers over time by managing the full sales process
- Regularly engage with potential customers with follow ups, meetings etc so they become real customers!
- Negotiate and sign contracts to develop a portfolio of quality partnerships but also maintain existing relationships
- Ensure customer excellence is upheld
- Provide assistance to other departments of the company, such as the implementation, marketing, and account management teams
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Complete proficiency in French (C2) and Intermediate level English (B2)
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in B2B sales as a business developer/Account executive with full sales cycles
- track record of minimum of 2 closed deals worth at least 3000 euros per sale
- Knowledge: Understanding of managing client expectations and sales pipelines
What are your goals and targets?
- To generate at least 2000 euros in monthly revenue
Bonus points: there are things that aren’t required but our company thinks would be a plus :)
- Comfortable using CRM Salesforce, G Suite and Linkedin Sales Navigator
Who are you?
You are adaptable and persistent with an open and creative mind. You want to bring your previous experience to the table to share ideas and drive the company forward!
So… what else is in it for me?
- A very competitive commission scheme!
- Remote working three times a week
- Possibility to work from another EU country
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Fantastic development opportunities
- You can have your birthday off ;)