Inside Sales Agent | German speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is a leader in energy and home communications price comparison in France and Spain
- Your profile: Great communicator and persuasive with great interpersonal skills
- Your mission: As the Inside Sales Agent you communicate with customers over the phone offering support and answering questions to help the, find the perfect electricity and gas tariff
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa.
- Can you work from home? Yes there is a hybrid policy in place. You just have to work at least 10 days per month in the office.
- What are the working hours? Full time
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work!
Job Details & Company Facts
- Serve as a customer advisor and respond to callers regarding general inquiries concerning the electricity and gas market
- Using your sales expertise, help customers in their search for the ideal energy contract
- Administratively, follow up on all of your sales
- As part of a young and dynamic team your new ideas to improve sale strategy is desired
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Proficiency in German (C2)
- Knowledge: Either previous experience in sales or a strong desire to learn! Maybe you are fresh out of university and looking to jumpstart your sales career :)
- Knowledge or experience of inbound and outbound calls
Bonus points: there are skills that are not required but would be a great plus!
- Advanced level of English (C1)
- Knowledge or experience in sales B2B/B2C
Who are you?
You are perhaps a graduate looking to work in the sales industry in the glorious and sunny Madrid or you have worked in sales before and want to share your experience with the company. You have excellent negotiation skills and can persuade people with your words!
So… What else is in it for me?
- Free amazon voucher
- Spanish lessons
- After one year of working with the company; private health insurance
- The chance to potentially relocate and work in one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- remote flexibility