Customer Success Manager
🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 £35K-45K / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Glasgow • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing a driver safety & sustainability platform
- Your profile: sales professional with an interest for the SaaS industry
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global leading company in the SaaS industry that provides a platform for businesses to ensure drivers' safety while reducing the negative impact of transportation on the environment.
Their core mission: contribute to a safer, cheaper and greener driving
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Success Manager, you will be managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of international customers.
Your Challenges 🤔
- Become an expert in the company’s service
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Advise clients and understand their needs
- Build a trustworthy point of contact for the company's clients
- Ensure a continuous and efficient revenue growth
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in French and English (C2)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS or start-up technology environment
- Prior experience partnering with clients, supporting them to achieve their goals
- Experience partnering with the sales and product functions
- Ability to interpret technical information and deliver this in a customer-friendly format
- Ability to work across functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Working Mindset 🧠
- You are passionate about delivering world-class services
- You are empathetic and have a positive attitude
- You are organized and attentive to detail
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Strong experience with global CRM and tools such as HubSpot or Zendesk
- Experience using a Customer Success Software
- Experience as a driver with a full driving license
- Experience working with global businesses or or businesses with multiple sites/locations
If on top of this all, you speak a third language fluently... you're the perfect candidate !
Important: For this position, you can work either in Glasgow, Scotland or remotely from anywhere in the UK. You will need to be in possession of a UK VISA/working permit.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply! 😊 Or share with someone who might be interested