Customer Care Representative | German-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 21K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading online retailer for motorcycle gear, parts and accessories
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading e-commerce company that specializes in motorcycles, snowmobile gear, parts, accessories and streetwear.
Their core mission: provide moto-riders with all the products they need to pursue their passion!
What is this job about?
As Customer Care Representative for German-speaking clients, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Answer inquiries by mail and chat according to company’s standards
- Proactively gather customer feedback to develop and improve
- Handle return cases effectively
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Barcelona, Spain
- For people who were working in a customer-facing role but would like to try something new
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in German and advanced English
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to balance customer’s needs with business’ needs
- Ability identify customer needs
- You feel comfortable working with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- You are not afraid of written communication (you will be working with emails most of the time!)
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having a first experience in Customer Service/Support/Care in a fast-growing online retail environment is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you are interested or you have an affinity with motorcycles… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: this position is based in Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Spanish working permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).