🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Bladel, The Netherlands OR Turnhout, Belgium • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: developing high-quality furniture for workspaces!
- Your profile: professional with experience in purchasing.
- Your mission: manage all purchase procedures and analyze financial data
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Buyer isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative company producing high-quality acoustic solutions, lighting, and furniture for professional environments.
Their core mission: create more welcoming and comfortable workplaces!
What is this job about?
In this position as Buyer, your main responsibilities will be leading the New Product Introduction sourcing. On a daily basis, you will be providing administrative support as well as overseeing data management for products and vendors.
- Lead the New Product Introduction (NPI) sourcing
- Build and strengthen relations with both existing and new vendors
- Coordinate operational problem-solving teams to deal with any issues related to vendors or products
- Identify sourcing opportunities
- Identify purchase procedures and strategize plans to increase demand and margin
- Assist in daily office operations and provide administrative support
- Follow up with vendors in terms of quotations and any technical requests
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in Dutch and English
- Minimum 3 to 7 years experience in purchasing
- Familiarity using ERP systems and analyzing data
- Experience with Ms Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- You know how to identify cost (Opex/Capex) and saving efforts
- Able to perform basic financial analysis
- Energetic & agile
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Strong organisational skills
- Dynamic communicator & listener
- Autonomous & proactive
Important: For this position you will be working in Bladel, The Netherlands OR Turnhout, Belgium. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Work permit.
Are you ready to grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).