🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 €25K-28K+bonus / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Global Business Development company
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for Water, Renewables Energy and Environment.
- Your mission: manage your porfolio of clients and make sales grow!
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Global Business Development company focused on two main activities: sales outsourcing and international business support. By providing high-quality services and thanks to their extended network, they are helping other companies doing business in Latin America and Europe to achieve their objectives and grow.
Their core mission: helping companies to succeed in their businesses!
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer, your goal is to increase sales within all market sectors with a special focus in Water, Renewables Energy and Utility and Environment.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to account management.
- Become an expert on the company's services
- Maintain strong relationships with key partners
- Take an active and leading role in lead generation, customer visits, technical responses and contract negotiations
- Follow market trends and advise on appropriate sales approaches
- Explore new revenue streams
- Contact clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Prepare accurate and timely forecast information
- Research new market opportunities, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Spanish AND English
- Min 2-3 years of experience in Sales B2B positions
- Experience developing a market from scratch
- Experience negotiating with big companies B2B
- Experience in the Spanish market
- Experience doing the full sales cycles
- Great C-level communication – You will have to communicate on a regular basis with CEOs and Directors!
- Outstanding prospection and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
The following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- C2 level of French
- Engineering or scientific background
- Experience in water/energy/utility services industry
Important: For this position, you will be working in Madrid, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Spanish work permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).