Business Developer | Catalan-speaking
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 negotiable / year • 🚀
Spain, Zaragoza • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: agtech startup offering solutions for the decision-making process of farmers
- Your profile: natural sales mindset with an interest for agricultural sector
- Your mission: prospecting and qualifying leads in the Catalonia region
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is agtech startup that provides innovatives solutions for the decision-making process of farmers, based on accurate and reliable data.
Their core mission: help farmers to make informed decisions and reduce the cost of their operations
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer, your goal is to connect with high potential future clients and increase sales within the Catalonia region.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection and lead validation to negotiation and closing.
- Become an expert on the company's solutions
- Prospect potential leads and build a pipeline
- Travel to meet farmers and generate new deals
- Drive new ideas for the marketing strategy and engage in the further development of the company
- Contact potential clients through various channels
- Nurture relationships with high potential leads and current clients
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Research new market opportunities
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Business Development professionals with great interest in agricultural sector.
- Anybody who has a great sales spirit and wants to jump into a new challenge.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Catalan and English
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales or Business Development positions
- Outstanding knowledge of agricultural sector
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Hunter – you never give up!
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
- Organized and adaptable
Important: For this position, you will be working remotely in Saragossa (Zaragoza) or Catalonia (Catalunya) Region, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA and a driver's license for this position.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).