Account Executive │ German-speaking
🏆 2-3 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Remote • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: innovative company providing information and services related to car repair.
- Your profile: professional with experience in B2B and excellent communication skills.
- Your mission: strengthen relationships and ensure deals with new clients while boosting sales of company products and services
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Executive │ German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative company focused on providing all the information you need on car repair.
Their core mission: Act as the “wikipedia” for car repair and at the same time support safer, more environmentally friendly driving!
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Executive, your main purpose will be strengthening relationships with customers for the company and prioritising customer satisfaction. Your goal is to sell the vision of the company and ensure deals with new customers through excellent communication and product demonstration.
- Develop new as well as manage existing relationships with customers
- Work with sales software technology on a daily basis in order to manage and maximize sales
- Work closely and coordinate with other departments, especially Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Sell the company’s best assets and services through top-notch communication and demonstration of products
- Work on attracting target-specific audiences and initiatives
- Establish deals with new customers
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for a professional experienced in B2B sales and software applications, ideally with an interest in the vehicle industry. This is a team that is quickly expanding, making this an exciting opportunity to join in early and become a key part of its growth!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C1 in English and C1 in German
- Minimum 2-3 years of B2B
- Background in selling licenses and subscription services
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience with sales technology and CRM
- Familiarity with software applications and services
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
- Organized and adaptable
Posession of NIE and a social security number would be a great plus.
Important: For this position you need to be located or relocate to Seville, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).